Friday, January 2, 2015

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Hi everyone,

   I'm so excited!! I received money for Christmas and was able to buy myself a new camera!! I've been needing one for several months now but just never had the money to invest in a good one. My husband came across the Samsung Galaxy camera one night and I went straight to YouTube to watch some reviews. I fell in love and knew this would be the camera for me. I'll do a more in-depth review on the camera in a few weeks but so far I have to say it's the best camera I've ever owned. *Side Note* Please excuse the yellow cast on my pictures. I'm still trying to play around with the settings and lighting. 

 Now, onto the cookies. Yesterday I got a craving for Chocolate Chip Cookies. I decided to try out my camera for a blog post. These cookies are so easy to make and super delicious!!

In a large bowl beat 1 Cup of butter until light and fluffy. I have found the longer you beat the butter the more light and fluffy the cookies will be.


Beat in 1 Cup packed Brown Sugar


                                            1/2 tsp. Baking Soda


                                           1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar


                                         Beat until Light and Fluffy


                                       Next add 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract


                                               And two Eggs


                                              Beat well to combine

                           

                      Finally beat in 2 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour a little
                      at a time until just combined. You may want to stir 
                      it in by hand for the last addition you add.

                           
      
                      Last but certainly not least, the chocolate!! Fold in
                      Two Cups of Chocolate Chips. You can also add 
                                      Walnuts if you so desire.



               Place Cookie Dough on parchment lined cookie sheet
             and bake for 9-11 minutes depending on size of cookies.


                                         


I hope you all enjoyed this recipe!! Please let me know if you've tried it and how well you like them.

Eat Well,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment