Monday, June 22, 2015

Hellmann's Influenster VoxBox Review #squeezemoreout

First of all I want to say that I was sent this product from Influenster to test and review. These opinions are my own.

My whole life growing up and now as a wife and mother the only Mayonnaise I've had was Hellmann's. It is truly the best you can buy. Nothing compares. When their new bottle design was introduced to me through Influenster I was so excited!! The new clean lock cap is awesome. You can squeeze out as much or as little product as you want. There's not messy clean up at all. The cap stays true to name. It is clean and locks the mayo inside until you're ready to use again. I will be recommending to my friends and family as well as my YouTube subscribers!! Awesome stuff Hellmann's!! Thank you Influenster!!

Eat Well,
Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment