Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall!!



Fall is simply my favorite time of year. The smells of the leaves, the chill in the air, the colors, the pumpkins!! I could honestly go on and on. It's so beautiful. One of my favorite things to do is take my boys to pick out their pumpkins for Jack-o-Lanterns. They can't hardly stand the wait until the night we finally carve them. I usually go towards the first of October to buy pumpkins, so they have weeks until we carve them for Halloween. We also love going to a corn maze. It's a lot of fun being in the middle of a cornfield trying to find our way out. I'm hoping to go in a few weeks and get some video for YouTube!!

With fall comes food!! From desserts to hearty meals. I love all the flavors of fall. The pies, cakes, tarts, soups, stews, casseroles.... Yum!! Anything warm and comforting and full of the fall harvest!! I plan on doing a few videos showing some of the things I love to make during this wonderful season, as well as some videos of a few festivals we attend in the fall as well.

I hope you all are having a wonderful Autumn season and enjoying the break from the Summer heat!! I know I am!!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment