Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Peanut Butter, Oatmeal, Chocolate Chip Cookies


Hello Everyone,

  I've been really into cookies lately. Not really sure why, but I feel like I can't get enough!! The other night I had a bit of a sweet tooth. I knew I had oatmeal and chocolate chips and I thought about making good old oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. But, I kinda wanted to twist it up a bit. I came across a recipe for Peanut Butter, Oatmeal, Chocolate Chip Cookies. I grabbed my camera and got to baking!! I hope you all enjoy the recipe. If you try it please let me know what you think!! Recipe below video!!

xxoo,
Emily







Recipe

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 Cup All Purpose Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1/4 tsp. Salt
1/2 Cup Butter, softened
1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
1/3 Cup Light Brown Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract 
1 Egg
1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
1 Cup Chocolate Chips

In a small bowl whisk together the Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt. Set aside. In a mixing bowl cream together Butter, Peanut Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, and Vanilla. Beat in Egg. Gradually add Flour mixture until completely mixed in. Fold in Oats and Chocolate Chips. Scoop dough onto parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Note: If you like a more flat, round cookie you may need to press the dough down with your fingers. My first batch did not spread out like typical cookies do.


No comments:

Post a Comment