Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Product Review. My Saving Grace for Itchy, Dry Winter Skin.

Every Winter I deal with itchy, dry skin. I've bought several types of body washes and lotions from Bath and Body Works and other super yummy places thinking if I moisturized enough it would help. It never really did. I would be fine during the day but as soon as I laid down at night to go to sleep my skin would go nuts itching. This made for long, torturous nights!!

This year I said enough is enough. I went to the Drug Store and bought what I'm calling my Saving Grace, or at least my skin and sanity's saving grace. ha ha Vaseline Total Moisture with Oatmeal Extract. This is by far the best lotion I've ever used. I usually take a bath or shower at night before I go to bed. After I've dried off I slather myself with this lotion. Focusing on the main parts that seem to get the most dry and itchy. The backs of my arms, down my sides, the backs of my thighs, and my shins. 

After just one use I felt great!! I didn't have any itchyness at all. After a week my skin looked and felt great!! Even on the rare days when I shower earlier in the day I have no troubles with the torturous itchy skin at bedtime. 

I would highly recommend this lotion to all of my family, friends, and acquaintances. 

xxoo,
Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment