Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What I ate Wednesday

I'm not really much of a breakfast person, but this morning I woke up feeling pretty hungry. Actually, I woke up about 2 hours earlier than normal so maybe that's why I was hungry a few hours after I woke up. Either way I decided to have a bowl of Oatmeal. I seriously cannot get enough of this stuff. The flavor is Apples and Cranberries. It's new from Quaker. I'll link my review for this stuff down below so please be sure to check it out!!


For lunch I made Hash Brown Casserole with Sausage. I always make a big meal at lunch time because my husband works nights. That way he can have a bigger meal before he goes to work. Then we usually just have something small for supper. I'll have a video in a few days on how to make this yummy casserole!!



For a snack this afternoon I had a few pretzels. I'm not sure exactly what they are called, but I do know they are very buttery. The flavor is delicious!! 




I wasn't too hungry when supper time rolled around so I just had a cup of Black Cherry Yogurt. I didn't take a photo of that. It was really yummy though!!

xxoo,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment